Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
III Iberoamerican Seminar on Cultural Economics
The Iberoamerican Network on Cultural Economics (SIEC) and the Association for Cultural Economics International (ACEI) together organize the III Iberoamerican Seminar on Cultural Economics to be hold on the 27th and 28th of June 2022, on Pampulha Campus, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG), Belo Horizonte, Brazil.
The aim of the event is to generate a space of discussion between academics, researchers and professionals, promoting scientific and applied researches related to cultural economics and local initiatives contributing to the improvement of the sector. Moreover, information about mitigating actions regarding the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the culture sector will be welcome and exchanged.
Authors should send an extended abstract of their work, in Word or PDF format, to the email email@example.com within the deadline of the 28th of February, 2022.
The extended abstract should be no longer than 1000 words. Moreover, the structure should include the objective, methodology and the main results, either obtained or expected.
The summary has to include a title, last name(s) and name(s) of the author(s), related institution (University, Institute, Investigation Centre, public or private organism, etc.), address, city, country, email and the topic in which the
investigation is inserted.
Extended abstracts can be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English (languages also valid regarding the work presentation during the event). The selected extended abstracts will be announced by the 31st of March 2022.
- Culture, economic development and territorial inequities
- Arts and culture in times of pandemic
- Economic and social impact studies of cultural policies
- Creative economy
- Innovation in the art market
- Cultural services: the effect of streaming
- Economic history of culture and economic history of thoughts on culture
- Cultural labour market
- Creative cities
- Material and immaterial cultural heritage
- Cultural consumption
- Funding mechanisms for the art sector
- Cultural Indicator Systems
- International trade of cultural goods and services
- Economics of cultural tourism
- Extended abstract submission: until the 28th of February 2022
- Accepted works notification: until the 31st of March 2022
- Completed works submission: until the 31st of May 2022
- Registration: April 2022
- Seminar: 27th and 28th June 2022
For further doubts and inquiries, please contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ana Flávia Machado (Brazil)
Luis César Herrero (Spain)
Nora Espinal Monsalve (Colombia)
Andrea Baez (Chile)
Luis Fernando Aguado (Colombia)
Marcos Valdivia (Mexico)
Pedro Costa (Portugal)
Local Organisers (CEDEPLAR/UFMG)
Ana Flávia Machado
Alice Demattos Guimarães
Gabriel Vaz de Melo
Rodrigo Cavalcante Michel